Saturday 28 January 2012



I've lost half of my negatives from London. I imagine I put them somewhere 'safe' when I moved house just before Christmas.

I've never really loved London, but this visit was nice. London with a bit of sun on it makes for a far more enjoyable time! Not to mention London Design Week, which led me to all the nicest streets and neighbourhoods. Coffee, coffee, coffee, coffee, cupcakes, markets (OMG the Borough Market!), Saatchi, V&A, The Breakfast Club, Fika, Flat White, Monmouth, the Barbican, pop up shops, tiny galleries, Look Mum No Hands, flying out in a jumbo jet. FIN.

6 comments:

laura tj said...

love your photos!!

Lightning Heart said...

that magazine rack looks like my idea of heaven

Katina said...

You told me your photos were unpredictable... they all look pretty spectacular to me! I heart London, and I haven't even seen the side you've just shown us :( Sigh...

in dreams said...

be still my heart! everything there looks so lovely (and yes, london is so much better in sunshine than rain). :)

good luck finding your missing negatives! my mum just found some b+w rolls (undeveloped) in the fridge the other day, from about 5 years ago. i wonder what they'll have on them...!

Floddertje said...

Wow! i really like these pictures! (especially the one with the "lost strawberry"). Talking about lost things, good look finding your negatives! have a nice day.

amy said...

i do believe i saw the same fluorescent tubes at saatchi when i was in london. kind of underwhelming.