Saturday 26 September 2009

songs.

songs.

Songs are lovely. I first saw them with Deerhunter in Melbourne; last night they came here, and played at my favourite venue in Adelaide, the Metro. I think 'intimate' is a good way to describe it. From the outside it's very unassuming, but weave your way towards the back and you will almost always find a good mix of people and highly underrated bands. Adelaide is having a bunch of great bands come through in the next few weeks... I'm looking forward to the Vivian Girls and Love of Diagrams.

In a completely unrelated matter, I am so disappointed with the grand final result. Who would ever have thought this could be a football blog? Nowadays, it's a hidden passion... I just don't have the time for it like I once did. I am so proud of the Saints though, but also so devastated that they've fallen short once again. It's a heart-wrenching ride.

No comments: