Tuesday 7 July 2009

today is a good day.

It is sunny outside.

I went for a walk and saw some horses galloping over the hills.

I realised that there are a total of 3 grand old mansions within 1km of my house that have been here since all of this land was for horse-galloping-purposes only. I would very much like to pop on a lacy white dress and prance around on their verandas with tea cups and parasols.

I started sewing and now have the best black double breasted blazer I have ever seen.

I have been looking up recipes for glogg (Scandinavian-style mulled wine)and pebernødder (the best Danish Christmas biscuits ever) and plan to make both later this week.

I begin volunteer work in a local op-shop this afternoon.

Yay!

1 comment:

CL said...

Wow, which op shop is it? What's it like? I've always wanted to do that. I go op shopping so much I figure I should give something back, you know?

Your area sounds amazing.