Thursday 4 June 2009

coco avant chanel.


I was lucky enough to review Coco Avant Chanel during the week. It was lovely! But of course, I am completely in awe of Audrey Tautou, so I would probably say that about anything she is in.

My poor little blog is a bit neglected at the moment, partly due to the fact that my internet is down at home, and partly because I'm struggling to find the motivation. But I am going to Melbourne next week, so hopefully that will spark something. Cafes, shopping, wandering, Deerhunter... yay! All tips would be greatly appreciated, it's been a while since I've been!

2 comments:

danica said...

hi steph. this blog might be able to point you in the right direction for melbourne tips:

http://signsaysopen.blogspot.com/

here are some places that i liked when i visited last year (that i can remember):

journal canteen
253 flinders lane

little cupcakes
shop 7/ 250 flinders st

hosier lane (for graffiti)

hope you have a super time! xo

Evie said...

oh you are so lucky i can not wait to see this!