Sunday 8 March 2009

amsterdam.

rondvaart.

vibrant.

zeg soms nooit.

canal.

you have one new message.

buildings 05.
Things didn't go exactly to plan, and I ended up spending less than 12 hours in Amsterdam. But in that 12 hours I squeezed in a city tour, a visit to a photography exhibition and shopping! It was a really beautiful city, and the number of bikes shocked me - and that was after having lived in Denmark for five months!

That brings me up to date with all of the travel-related things. There are literally hundreds of photos on flickr that didn't make it to here, and if you ever want some ideas of things to do in the places I visited, let me know!

Final count:
Copenhagen
Malmo x2
London x2
Paris
Berlin
Stockholm
Barcelona
Amsterdam
Prague
Budapest
Bordeaux
Edinburgh

2 comments:

Katrine said...

Thank you so much Steph!
Today your mail arrived with all those little wonderful things you picked out for me. Haha, I could smell the Vegemite as soon as I opened the envelope! :)
I totally love the polaroid, I will find a special place for it in my home.
It was really sweet of you to send me these things. Thanks so much. I just made a post about it on my blog. :)
Take care.
- Katrine.

Jan Heering said...

Hi Steph,

Nice pics from my hometown. I'm glad you do like beautiful Amsterdam. And the bikes... well in Amsterdam we all ride bikes as manics;-)

I'm working at this moment at a website on amsterdam. Come in and take a look: myamsterdamguide.com

Jan