Wednesday 21 May 2008

i heart.

...a friend's project.

The concept: each 'issue' (every Monday) four rad kids are interviewed in relation to a particular topic. I am insanely jealous of We Heart Four Things and I can't wait for upcoming issues.

Sure, the first one includes a bit of blatant self promotion (Dave, we already know you're cool, we don't need a website to tell us) but it's such a great concept and I know that the future is very bright for these kids.

I definitely heart.

Four things I can't get enough of at the moment:
  • Interpol (surprise surprise)
  • the endless re-shaping possibilities for my op-shop clothes
  • the most amazing vanilla and strawberry cocktail that I had the other day... I'm craving it!
  • snuggling and being cosy in the cold

1 comment:

danica said...

I really like your blog! Snuggling is one of my favourite past times at the moment too :)