Wednesday 5 March 2008

today my heart swings.

Maybe I just haven't noticed it, but the last three mornings it hasn't happened. Of course, it's always come back at various times during the day, and I still refuse to listen to anything else other than Interpol... but the constant invasion of my mind is fading.

By the way these kids make me laugh. Lost in the blinding whiteness of the tundraaaaaaaaaa!

And Ash left for Queensland on Tuesday. The lucky chicken received this rad little going away/homesick curing package I made up for her.

1 comment:

amy said...

ahhh, old gregg is my favourite :) and i just read your post from feb 12 and oh my goodness!! i feel like that every time i turn the computer on!! its inspiration to a point but then its depressing so i turn it off and take a polaroid and i feel like a creative genius again :) and au revoir simone are lovely.